Friday, August 19, 2011

Well, it is about that time again!

Time for school to start! Since I was young, every year around the beginning of August, certain jingles of the Schoolhouse-Rock-nature find themselves bouncing out of my mouth; "conjunction -junction, whats your function?!" I love this time of year.


This year, I decided to manage a blog to keep you lovely supporters up to date on the happenings in Cite Soleil! Here I will post regular photos and updates and occasional testimonials from students in the program. I am excited about this communication tool and I think it will work great on keeping everyone updated!


Below is a PayPal button where you can sign up to have your Sponsorship tuition taken from your PayPal account monthly. There are options you can choose for one student, $50, or for those of you committed to two students, $100.
You only have to sign up once and you'll be good for the school year! There are 10 installments and after the 10th, you'll get a notification via email that says your obligation has been fulfilled. At that time, if you would like to continue to support your student into the next school year, shoot me an email at allison.jennings@heartlineministries.org or simply comment on the current blog-entry and I'll make sure you get re-up'd! I'll certainly be reminding you before then, but just to let you know what the process looks like!


If you would rather send a physical check to our office rather than use PayPal, you can send one-time ($500 for one student, $1000 for two) donations to:


Heartline Ministries
PO Box 898
Sunnyside, WA 98944


Just make sure you note "sponsorship program" in the memo-line!


The students are all having their pictures taken the beginning of next week and I'll be individually sending you your students' picture and bio via email.


Thank you all for being a part of this program to make a meaningful difference in the lives of these sweet-faced little darlings in Cite Soleil!






Please feel free to email me any time with questions! allison.jennings@heartlineministries.org








Student Sponsorship!


Student Sponsorship!



1 comment:

  1. This blog is a super idea. Those of us who may never have "hands on" involvement with the school can still keep updated and in touch. Heartline's presence in Cite Soleil offers hope and love as well as skills. I hope students can share some of their new knowledge with those not fortunate enough to attend a school. Whatever the source, I like the slogans "Each one teach one" and "If you know, teach. If you don't know, learn."

    ReplyDelete